Before I start, I should say, I took this images from gakuranman.com . I was so impressed that I felt like I had to publish them on my site too. I only took some, the ones I really liked but if you want to see more you can go gakuranman’s site.
The guy who created these illustrations,tokyo-genso’s site can be also accessed from this link.
These are one of the best and breathtaking lillustratiuons. So detailed, realistic and above the dreamy. Enjoy and leave a comment if you are as impressed as I am.
- Tokyo Metro posters implore passengers to ‘please do it at home’ (theverge.com)
- How Modern Japanese Ruins Inspired a Computer Game [PC] (kotaku.com)
- Fun Link Friday: Haikyo, Abandoned Sites in Japan (shinpaideshou.wordpress.com)
- Tokyo power outage maps (vielmetti.typepad.com)
- Tokyo Taste + G9 meet: images and impressions (foodfile.typepad.com)
- Japan’s Panty Vending Machines: The Unreal Hyperbole (and Honest Truth) [Culture Smash] (kotaku.com)